Delos Delta is a management consulting company, working with governments and private partners across Australia and internationally.
Government & Private Clientele
Smart Cities & Communities
Smart tech is transforming cities, regions and communities around the world. Trillions of dollars are expected to be invested over the next decade to take advantage of this new technology.
Delos Delta has deep smart city expertise, which includes:
- preparing scores of smart tech strategies and policies, for cities, towns and regions right around Australia
- designing and delivering hundreds of large-scale smart city initiatives
- embedding smart city capacity and systems in multiple governments and private organisations.
We have a team of international smart tech experts ready to work with your city, region, community or organisation.
Check out the highly commended North Sydney Smart City Strategy and other smart city work.
Innovation & Reform
Innovation is the buzz, for very good reason. Innovators are spurring transformation and adaption around the globe, creating economic, environmental and social value.
But innovation doesn’t just happen. It depends on funding, systems, governance, networks, discipline, culture, and more.
Delos Delta understands the complexity of innovation, and how to build capacity and activity, within an organisation and the broader economy. Our expertise includes:
- designing and delivering city-wide innovation networks and hubs
- measuring, assessing and building innovation maturity and progress
- developing innovation strategies, policies, frameworks, and programs
Check out the work we’ve been leading to create the Wodonga Innovation Project.
Stakeholders are the reason for products, projects, policies and reforms. They are the ultimate consumers, bearing the benefits and the costs. Excellence in stakeholder engagement is critical to excellence in strategy, policy, delivery, governance and commerce.
Delos Delta understands the incredible value of well-planned and well-executed stakeholder engagement. Our team has decades of experience leading high-profile, complex and large-scale engagement processes. Our expertise includes:
- being members and alumni of IAP2
- winning awards for our engagement processes and outcomes
- coordinating engagement on behalf of all levels of government and the private sector
Check out the Engagement Report that informed the delivery of the Wyndham Smart City Strategy.
Data Management & Analytics
Economic Development & Analysis
What are the economic impacts? How can we strengthen and diversify our economy? What policies and projects will deliver the greatest economic benefit? How should we measure economic progress?
Delos Delta are experts at answering such questions. Our team has decades of experience as economists, financial analysts, treasury executives, policy advisors and statisticians. Our expertise includes:
- developing scores of economic strategies for cities and regions around Australia
- preparing economic analysis, models and reports for the three levels of government
- designing and evaluating economic development policies and programs
Check out the Economic Development and Innovation Strategy we delivered for Charters Towers Regional Council.
Governance & Organisational Change
Getting things done, driving reform, delivering results – that’s the end game. But such success depends on establishing the right governance and organisational arrangements. This is a challenge easier stated than overcome. Delos Delta understands this challenge well, and we have developed a range of methods to analyse, assess and optimise governance and organisational settings.
Our expertise includes:
- decades of experience on the boards of ASX-listed and private companies, NFPs, and government entities
- designing governance and organisational change programs for the three levels of government
- leveraging digital tech and emerging models to modernise governance and organisational arrangements
Check out the Economic Development and Tourism Governance Review we delivered for Blue Mountains City Council.