2020 has been a year of change for all
The rapid pace of urbanisation and technological developments, combined with the challenges of a global pandemic, have forced organisations and communities to reimagine the way they live, work and connect.
Delos Delta have worked with clients to address these challenges and are aiming to build resilience, intelligence and innovation.
We have harnessed our smart transformation expertise to expand our digital capacity and data systems to support full online, remote and intelligent consultation, client support and general operations.
Below are some of our key highlights from 2020:
- Developing smart transformation frameworks, strategies and action plans for a range of clients. These include the Smart Casey Launchpad, the Smart City Strategic Framework for the City of Greater Geelong, the Norwood Payneham & St Peters Smart City Plan and the Port Macquarie-Hastings Smart Community Roadmap.
- Supporting economic development, resilience and reinvigoration by providing dedicated strategies, plans and organisational reviews for clients including Blue Mountains City Council, Charters Towers Regional Council and more.
- Encouraging innovation and unlocking the benefits of innovation networks and partnerships for clients like Wodonga Council.
- Building better, smarter, more sustainable places that promote inclusivity, connectivity and innovation. These projects include the Googong Smart Precinct and Maribyrnong City Council SC2 Project.
- Helping organisations, such as Glenelg Shire Council and the City of Greater Geelong, to improve their capacity to harness the potential of big data, and better manage their data processes.
- Delivering targeted community and corporate planning, supported by close stakeholder consultation. Projects include planning long-term, better futures for clients such as the City of Wanneroo and Charters Towers Regional Council.
- Delos Delta has progressed innovation and inclusivity in our growing team by partnering with Curijo to provide cultural awareness training to our team, enhancing our commitment to reconciliation. We also provided advanced IAP2 stakeholder engagement training to our senior consultants.
Delos Delta would like to thank our clients, partners, associates and team for their commitment to innovating, growing and supporting development in the face of the unknown and the difficult.
We look forward to expanding and sharing our expertise to support smart transformation, economic development and better governance in 2021.